- Frequent contributor to NPR (All things Considered, Here and Now), CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360, ABC Radio, C-SPAN.
- GI Film Festival on Capitol Hill, presented the opening of the award-winning film: The Real Inglorious Bastards –based on O’Donnell’s book They Dared Return —to the audience at the Congressional Reception.
- Team member, leadership speaker, and organizational consultant for the Department of the Interior’s Strategic Sciences Group, an expert, cross-functional team of “super-scientists” who respond to natural disasters and terror strikes. Patterned after OSS, they utilize innovative problem-solving approaches.
- Recipient of the 2012 OSS/CIA Waller award—delivered presentation in front of 800 members of the special operations community.
- Reporter and contributor to FOX News—dozens of interviews regarding WWII and the War in Iraq.
- Presented to the current WWII members of Congress—April 2013.
- Guest speaker with Sen. John Rockefeller, W. Va.—May 2013.
- Guest speaker with Vice President Dick Cheney—May 2007.
- Union League Club: D.C., Philadelphia (x2), Chicago, New York City.
- National Press Club.
- Leadership for Captains Course, Fort Benning, GA, Infantry School—2013.
- Leadership Symposium: National Museum of the Infantry—2013.
- Presentation of OSS principles and leadership to U.S. Army Special Forces Command, Key West, FL.
- Presentation and consulting to senior leadership at DARPA. Army Navy Club, Washington, D.C. (x3).
- Smithsonian Institution (x2), National Portrait Gallery.
- Pritzker Military Library (x3).
- International Spy Museum (x2).
- Battlefield guide to Normandy, France, for USMC Wounded Warrior Regiment—May 2013; 5th Marine Regiment—2010.
- Main Speaker, USMC, School of Infantry (SOI), East and West (two of O’Donnell’s books are on the Commandant’s Reading List and Shoot-Out D-Day Fallujah is used as a training film at SOI).
- Developed and maintained deep friendships at the senior level in America’s intelligence and special operations community.
- Director of National Intelligence (DNI) — Presentation on Special Operations/Intelligence.
Articles Featuring Patrick K. O'Donnell: